-short-

ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH

## Sometimes, short sentence can change your heart. ##

Few days ago, my little brother gave us a super duper great news!. He managed to gain all A's in his PMR. He finally give my beloved parents a surprise gift and make them proud of him. Love you bro!
Congratulation for your achievement. Keep it cool until SPM k.



For those who are still struggling with final examination, ALL THE BEST!! I know it might be too late for me to wish this but at least I wish even it's late.

~Short sentence sometimes can make ur day n be ur nightmare.
~All the best to all of you with your final examination.
~Hey love! congratulation once again. me always love u much!

P/s: Have another 4 papers to go. Pray the best for me 'coz I don't want that nightmare to hunt me again.

~okay,i'm off~

No comments:

Post a Comment