ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH.

## Feelings is abstract that one cannot express it by words.##

Hey fellas! i went to class poetry a few days ago and we were supposed to have a class presentation and talked about the poem made by the group members. Luckily my group was not going to do a presentation on that day. Phewwwww... it was so scary because we are not ready yet to present the poem. Plus, we made it before  the class started but! the presentation by the other groups was awesome. I repeat, it was awesome and i think i'll fall in love in poetry i guess??? heee (=  Ouh, without extend your precious time, let's read one of the poem made by my friends which i love the most until now. hehe.. This poem made by mina, farah,syira, adib n abu, your poem is great guys! love it.


My 100 reasons

Hundreds and a hundreds reason there were,
To not marry, and to not waver,
For the say, "being alone is serenity",
Apart from my girlfriend who just dumped me,
Well now i know she's never meant for me,

Life is queer, really queer,
To be married, life would me merrier,
Who are they to say should marry?,
In order for me to be happy,

They say marriage is a pleasure,
How can it be? it is I who measure,
But still I say, marriage is terrible for me,
For someone whose love is misery,

It's not that I have no desire,
For me to marry seems to get harder,
'Cause I have no willing nor bravery,
And I don't want to live under slavery,

But, that was all before I saw 'her',
A lovely girl with a flower,
Who I wanted to marry so badly,
For now my life has changed completely,

I think it's time to confess to her,
And hoping she'll fall for me like i fell for her,
If she does shows interest in me,
Then the next thing she'll hear is, "will you marry me?",

Now that we're married together,
I'll pray to God that we'll live happily ever after,
Then in me, they will be no more fury,
Together with the 100 reasons, I shall bury.


~Ouh, i'm not married yet but i will look further for it in future. It's a bless to have someone beside us n show the right path.
~Don't find love, let love find u,that's why people call it fall in love because u not force urself to fall in love, u just fall.

P/s: Home: the best place ever.I've to strengthen my heart by the way, adeyh.


~okay,i'm off~

No comments:

Post a Comment