ok,i'm done !

ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH...

hi u all !
4 ur information,this is my first time examination,so i;m done for today n have to wait for another becoming examination on next thursday,friday n monday..
erm.. do u want to know something? it's been a while since my stalker didn't say anything about my entry. Why?well, i don't know either about it. I did't contact with my stalker for a long time i think,just hope that my stalker is doing well,live happily with his/her beloved ones and all the best for the examination ! gambatte friend !


Lets begin the story....
erm...i'm done my examination on linguistic paper n another EPT paper.. Praised to the Almighty Allah for His blessing, I can do well on those papers... Just hope that i pass EPT for this semester..pray 4 me kayh ..
but guys,i've something sad to mention here...
ak hilang markah sebanyak 3 markah secra percuma macam tuh jer ...
mistaken la plak ....
sepatutnyer menjawab semua soalan dan setiap satu soalan mengandungi 3 markah tp ak baca menjawab 3 soalan dr empat dan setiap satu soalan mengandungi 3 markah ....
haish! hilang betil markah ak kat situ .... haddoi !
tuh la cter sedih pada harinie ...
yg baiknyer,ak dah selesai 1 examination la nie ...so,minggu dpan plak ak akn berjuang,go go fighting tina !
~
secondly,i want to share something to all of u about my piece of knowledge called Morphology...
this Morphology is one of the linguistics branches that study of grammatical structure and how the word is created..

so, what is the example of Morphology ? i'll explain later kayh ... i've something to do .. hehehhe...

P/s : Somebody didn't invite me for dinner,but i don't mind...

~okay,i'm off~

No comments:

Post a Comment